Terms & Conditions
1. On placing an order, the customer accepts these Terms & Conditions.
2. These Terms & Conditions govern sales by The Whole Kaboodle Ltd (trading as The Whole Kaboodle) to its customers.
3. Orders are to be paid by credit/debit card at the time of ordering. If a 30 day account is required after three initial pro-forma transactions this will only be accepted subject to a satisfactory credit check.
4. The company reserves the right to reject any application for credit and is not required to give reasons for its decision.
5. Terms of payment for accounts are strictly 30 days net from date of invoice unless agreed otherwise. This includes payment for special order items which may not have been delivered within the 30 day period, delivery of which is out of The Whole Kaboodle Ltd control.
6. The Whole Kaboodle Ltd reserve the right to cease supplies at any time if an account becomes overdue or over the credit limit.
7. Should any credit/debit card payment be refused, payment must be made by cheque, BACS or an alternative credit/debit card within 7 days of the failed transaction. Any account remaining unpaid after this period will be charged interest at 8% over the Bank of England’s base rate. Legal action will commence should an account remain unpaid after 30 days from the account being due and all costs incurred will be passed to the account holder.
8. In the event of an account holder going into Liquidation, Bankruptcy, Administration or any other form of closure or sale or transfer of ownership, the Partners, Directors or Owners guarantee personal payment of all outstanding amounts due.
9. Any account without activity over a 12 month period will be classed as dormant and revert to payment with order as in section 2 above.
10. Risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
11. Goods will remain the property of The Whole Kaboodle Ltd until paid for in full either by cash, credit card, cheque or BACS. The Whole Kaboodle Ltd shall be entitled to all rights of access to customers premises to enforce its rights.
12. The Whole Kaboodle Ltd reserves the right to withhold further orders if any invoice is unpaid after its due date.
13. Orders received before 12:00 noon will usually be delivered within 24 hours however this cannot be guaranteed due to deliveries being made by external carriers. Larger items will usually be delivered by the manufacturer and will be stated on invoices as Direct Delivery. Goods required by a specific date must be advised prior to, or at the time of ordering. The Whole Kaboodle Ltd cannot be held responsible for missed delivery dates.
14. No warranty is given that any goods ordered will be delivered or that the price of the goods will not vary between order date and delivery. However, every effort will be made to notify of any changes.
15. Claims for short deliveries must be made within 2 days of delivery. The Company reserves the right to refuse any claims made after such a time.
16. The company does not operate on a sale or return basis.
17. Goods may only be returned if they are received by the buyer in a faulty condition and we have been notified as in (13) above.
18. Should any product prove faulty due to manufacturing failure, a full refund or replacement may be given. Any product be returned due to a change of mind or dissatisfaction with a design or colour, we reserve the right to apply a 20% handling and administration charge plus any carriage costs.
19. The carriage charge for any goods to be returned due to customer error in ordering is to be paid by the customer.
20. Details of carriage charges are shown in The Whole Kaboodle catalogue.
21. The Whole Kaboodle Ltd reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods following a breach of these Terms & Conditions by the customer.